Sabtu, 11 April 2009

my baby has grown up...

miss my "adam"....
huhu... just met him on 4th april... then i got and video call from my "adik noin" then she show that my little "adam haris"... really shocked!! adam sudah botak oooo...
"Ustazah said, is good to shave baby hair at least 40 times before he growing up... because when his hair is grow, it grows together with prudence..." amin... insyaAllah... =)

huhu... then sembang2 with my "mak", my "ibu", my "kak bong" and "my cute "adam"...
when adam see my face appear on the phone, he smile and laugh... haha...
shock ke syg with the sophisticated of new technology? haha... so sweet of you baby...

haha...by the way,
adam is my "kak bong" 3rd kids... hurmm...

remember 1 thing that really give me some realization that how harder to taking care of children... adam born on 07-04-2008 and nobody free that time to taking care of him...
accidentally, because i lived there with my "kak bong" + i'm working on my own, i take the responsibilities to take care of adam plus his big bro daniel hakimi 3 years old plus his sis nurul camelia 6 years old... i start taking care of adam on 21-04-2008... still merah lagi ooo... huhu...
at first takut2, but after few days i'm ok... at that time i'm still lucky because "kak esah", my "kak bong" maid still there to help if anything goes wrong...
to handle adam is fine to me... but plus daniel and camelia is quit tough... yaa... well... you know kids... huh... but after few month, "kak esah" run away to get married if not mistaken... but she leave without a proper way... start that, i taking care 3 of them until i got an offer to study at klmuc.... huh... day by day i understands why mothers feel so hurt when her son/daughter not obey to her... how mother carry us 9 month+give birth+give love,caring,education and so on.... hurmm...

mak... i love u... hehe.... right now my "mak" taking care of my "adam"... hurm... -the end-

0 cakap-cakap:

Catat Ulasan