Ahad, 5 April 2009

shine ur big day...

this is true...

"this company was founded in 2003 by Awin, where the core businesses are photography and make up for various occasions namely wedding ceremony. Within these 6 years, the business has steadily grown and her customers are highly satisfied with the services and they have been supporting her since then. She was very much thankful for your supports and they are definitely appreciating the trust that you have given to them. They felt honored to be part of your Big Day ceremony."

I hope that by having this website, I can share with you some of their previous works that might help you to flourish your Big Day. I have loaded the pictures taken from weddings and some other occasions. You could see the pictures in the Photo Gallery, Artists Gallery and Beauty Make Over. Don't hesitate to contact if you have any question or query.
How I know? Because, I've been with them and the most important is...
Awin is my cousin... haha...
belive me you will satisfied with their services.
"Your Happiness is my Happiness"

0 cakap-cakap:

Catat Ulasan